Born In The 50s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos

2 posters

Go down

Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos Empty Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos

Post by NextJen Fri 14 Aug 2009, 9:44 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/14/george-clooney-sue-lawsuit-paparazzi-elisabetta-canalis-italy-photos-underage/
Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos

Posted Aug 14th 2009 4:19PM by TMZ Staff

George Clooney sues paparazziGeorge Clooney is gearing up for a legal war in Italy -- claiming invasive paparazzi climbed over the wall of his Italian home and shot a topless photo of a 13-year-old girl changing in one of his guest rooms.

The photographer also took shots of Clooney and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis enjoying private moments in the yard of his estate.

The photos were published in two magazines -- and in a statement to TMZ, Clooney says he's gunning to sue both the mags and the photog who took the pictures.

"We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom.

I draw the line of privacy at that."

--George Clooney
NextJen
NextJen
Comical Relief

Back to top Go down

Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos Empty Re: Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos

Post by Lima Bean Sat 15 Aug 2009, 12:42 am

I hope he wins. That is fucked up.
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum