Born In The 50s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them

5 posters

Go down

Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them Empty Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them

Post by Mr Moon Fri 31 Jul 2009, 2:51 pm

CINCINNATI -- Police arrested a man on Thursday for allegedly trying to shoplift two packs of beef ribs from a local Kroger store by stuffing them down his pants. But that is just part of the story.

Cincinnati Police say 45-year-old Anthony Chambers of Bond Hill also urinated on himself himself during the crime, making the ribs unsellable.

Cops say it happened around 3 Thursday afternoon at the Kroger store located on the 900 block of E. McMillan Street in Walnut Hills.

Chambers is now facing a misdemeanor theft charge, and was also found to several outstanding warrants.

Link
Mr Moon
Mr Moon
Admin

https://borninthe50s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them Empty Re: Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them

Post by Tweetey55 Fri 31 Jul 2009, 3:37 pm

why wasn't he also charged with grand theft marination?
Tweetey55
Tweetey55
Cooking Mod

http://www.karuss.com

Back to top Go down

Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them Empty Re: Man Stuffs Ribs Down Pants, Then Pees on Them

Post by Ninotchka Fri 31 Jul 2009, 5:26 pm

Cincinnati Police say 45-year-old Anthony Chambers of Bond Hill also urinated on himself himself during the crime, making the ribs unsellable.
I would think the mere fact that they were DOWN HIS PANTS would make them unsellable.
Ninotchka
Ninotchka
not a noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweetey55 Fri 31 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

so were these ribs with bones, or just little riblets? pig
Tweetey55
Tweetey55
Cooking Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NextJen Sun 02 Aug 2009, 3:57 pm

And here I thought he was just happy... VERY happy... to see me.
NextJen
NextJen
Comical Relief

Back to top Go down

Post by Lima Bean Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

They do tend to pee when they get arrested. Or so I've heard.

lol
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NextJen Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:48 pm

Cops should start carrying a sham-wow with them to clean up the pee when that happens.
NextJen
NextJen
Comical Relief

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweetey55 Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:52 pm

OH I Hate that sham wow guy, he is so weird!
Tweetey55
Tweetey55
Cooking Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NextJen Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:53 pm

I wonder if the ShamWow guy peed when he got arrested for beating up that hooker.
NextJen
NextJen
Comical Relief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum