Born In The 50s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind

+2
Tweetey55
Lima Bean
6 posters

Go down

Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind Empty Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind

Post by Lima Bean Thu 06 Aug 2009, 10:58 pm

I know I should be happy I have a job. This I know. But the more people leave and are let go, the more work the rest of us get. There is a point where there is TOO MUCH for one person to handle. How do you know when that is, and wtf can be done about it?
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind Empty Re: Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind

Post by Tweetey55 Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:40 pm

Not much you can do, unless you want to be on the unemployment line. It sucks but that's this wonderful economy of ourse.
Tweetey55
Tweetey55
Cooking Mod

http://www.karuss.com

Back to top Go down

Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind Empty Re: Stupid, fucking layoffs and the people left behind

Post by NextJen Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:47 pm

Maybe we could all quit our jobs and create a welfare forum!
NextJen
NextJen
Comical Relief

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninotchka Fri 07 Aug 2009, 5:44 pm

Do the things first that you know the boss checks. Those are priority.

Everything else gets done periodically +/or as time permits.
Ninotchka
Ninotchka
not a noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Moon Sat 08 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

Do what makes the boss happy or you most money.
#2 is before #1 and sometimes they're 1 in the same.

(I like the new forum) Very Happy
Mr Moon
Mr Moon
Admin

https://borninthe50s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lima Bean Sat 08 Aug 2009, 10:48 pm

Thanks Mr. Moon! <3
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darla Tue 11 Aug 2009, 10:32 am

[i][b]Honestly, you do the best you can and that's all you can do. We all have to try a little harder because these days, there ARE plenty of others out there MORE qualified to do our jobs. Sad as it is, it's still the truth.
Darla
Darla
not a noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lima Bean Tue 11 Aug 2009, 1:46 pm

Agreed, Darla. And younger too. Sad

I did express my concern about the amount of work put on me, and a bunch of the accounts they were going to give me were assigned to others so at least it's not as bad as I first thought. I positioned it as I was concerned about the level of service these customers would receive.
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Moon Tue 11 Aug 2009, 1:57 pm

Lima Bean wrote: I positioned it as I was concerned about the level of service these customers would receive.
Perfect! Smooth.
Mr Moon
Mr Moon
Admin

https://borninthe50s.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darla Tue 11 Aug 2009, 11:18 pm

[quote] I positioned it as I was concerned about the level of service these customers would receive.

Great Job!!! What a save
Darla
Darla
not a noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down