Born In The 50s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please. aka Crock Pot

3 posters

Go down

EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please.  aka Crock Pot Empty EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please. aka Crock Pot

Post by Lima Bean Wed 23 Sep 2009, 10:50 pm

I have a vegetable beef barley soup that is really good that I'll post soon. But I am interested in these recipes. I just bought a new crock pot that should be arriving any day. I love coming home to dinner ready. And I really don't want a wife. Well, actually, it would probably be really nice to have a wife!
Lima Bean
Lima Bean
The Sexy Admin

Back to top Go down

EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please.  aka Crock Pot Empty Re: EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please. aka Crock Pot

Post by Tweetey55 Thu 24 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

I have a slow cooker cook book. I'll dig it out and find some good ones for you.
Tweetey55
Tweetey55
Cooking Mod

http://www.karuss.com

Back to top Go down

EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please.  aka Crock Pot Empty Re: EASY Slow Cooker recipes, please. aka Crock Pot

Post by Ninotchka Sat 26 Sep 2009, 7:01 am

I love coming home to a crock pot dinner at the end of a work day! I have a slow cooker cookbook, too, but I usually just make chili or some meat with barbecue sauce. My son loves those Pillsbury crescent rolls and I might make a tube of those or other rolls with a crock pot meal.
Ninotchka
Ninotchka
not a noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down